HVAC Rebate Options
Save Money with Minnesota Rebates
High efficiency heating and cooling systems save you money for years by lowering your utility bills. And they can also save you money right how with rebates. Blue Ox Heating and Air can process utility rebates for any co-op or provider when you purchase new equipment. Our technicians will help you choose products personalized for your home and wallet. If your electrical utility company is not listed below, please check with your provider.
Harsh Minnesota winters don’t have to come at harsh costs. Upgrading appliances can lower utility costs, while keeping your home warm in an efficient way.
- Xcel Energy: Heating Equipment Rebates
- CenterPoint Energy: Heating System Rebates
- CenterPoint Energy: Furnace Tune-Up Rebates
- Minnesota Energy Resources: Natural Gas Furnace Rebates
- Minnesota Energy Resources: Heating System Tune-Up Rebates
High-efficiency equipment costs less to operate, is better for the environment, and often qualifies for rebates to save you money.
Programmable thermostats allow you to schedule when your heating and cooling system operates. This allows you to better regulate the air in your home and cut back on energy usage.