DUCTLESS SYSTEMS & SERVICES IN MINNEAPOLIS-ST. PAUL
Are you trying to decide on the best heating and cooling system for your home in Minneapolis-St. Paul or the surrounding communities? If central heating and air conditioning isn’t the answer for your home, Blue Ox offers a variety of other options, including ductless. Ductless systems are becoming more popular for homeowners who want an efficient way to heat and cool their homes.
“Serving all of Minneapolis & St. Paul Area.
Ductless Systems & Services is what we do! Call Us Today!”
What are Ductless Systems?
Ductless systems are also known as ductless mini-splits. They are similar to heat pumps because they heat and cool the home with electricity and refrigerant. The unit in one of these systems moves heat to be more efficient than converting it from a fuel.
Ductless systems have a condensing unit that is stored outside. They also consist of an air handler which is mounted indoors on a wall and a conduit to connect it to the outdoor unit. You can connect as many as five indoor units to the one outside condenser. This allows you to create zones for your heating and cooling. Ductless systems provide reduced energy costs and cleaner air while offering a more comfortable space and less maintenance.
A ductless system may be right for you if you meet the following conditions:
- You have an older home without central air, and you don’t want to pay for ductwork.
- You want to save money from the expense of electric baseboard heat.
- You’re adding a room or addition, and you don’t want to add ductwork to the space.
- You’re converting an attic, basement or garage into living space and need to heat and cool it.
- You have a room that is difficult to heat or cool.
- You want to be more efficient in heating and cooling your home and have leaky air ducts.
Our Services with Ductless Mini-Split Systems
You can rely on Blue Ox for ductless mini-split service in Minneapolis-St. Paul.
- Maintenance – These systems are easy to maintain, but they shouldn’t be forgotten. They need a visit from a pro twice a year to ensure everything is working correctly.
- System repair – Our technicians can diagnose any issues you may be having and make the repair. We’ll come anytime you need us, day or night, holidays and weekends.
- Installation and replacement – We use the best manufacturers of ductless systems for our customers. We help you decide on the best one for your home and will provide professional installation.
Have Ductless Heating and Air Conditioning Installed in Your Minneapolis-St. Paul Home
Here at Blue Ox, our technicians have received extensive training on ductless systems. We’re even listed as a Featured Contractor in the Ductless Directory, which is a resource to help homeowners learn about these systems.
If you’re still wondering whether a ductless mini-split could work for your Minneapolis-St. Paul home, please give us a call at 952-563-3012. We would be happy to provide a free consultation to answer any remaining questions you have!