Low Level Carbon Monoxide Monitor Promotion
Protect Your Family and Yourself from Harmful Low Level Carbon Monoxide
Regular Price: 199.00
Sale Price: $149.00
- Make a simple investment of in your family’s health with the reliable Defender low-level CO monitor on sale through Feb. 14 (for Valentine’s Day).
- The Defender registers levels where damage begins occurring in people (5 or greater) unlike inexpensive retail models that sound at 70 ppm.
- Even at low levels, people are harmed by carbon monoxide ranging from low birth weight at 5-6 ppm, increase in heart disease at 10 ppm, onset of chest pain at 30 ppm and it accumulates in your body.
- All CO monitors used to register low levels but in the 1970s the air quality in big cities (LA, NYC) caused them to go off all the time resulting in too many fire department calls, so the minimum acceptable level was changed to 70 ppm in homes.
- Work safety laws cap exposure at 35 ppm
- The Defender is powered by a long-lasting Lithium battery.
- Stocked on our trucks every day!