The owners of Blue Ox Heating and Air have been serving the Twin Cities since 1984. Blue Ox is a member of the Minnesota Heating & Cooling Association as well as certified for North American Technician Excellence. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured to provide our customers with services relating furnaces, heating, and air conditioning.
We are looking for qualified technicians to serve residential heating, air conditioning, and air quality needs around the TC Metro. A career with Blue Ox means endless opportunities, dedicated management looking out for your needs, and the tools and equipment to get the job done right.
Why Work for Blue Ox?
At Blue Ox, it’s not just our customers that we provide “comfort to every degree.” We support our employees by providing:
- Competitive Salaries
- Commissions on Profit Sharing
- Truck to Take Home
- All Tools
Insurance available after 90 days
For Employees that have accounts:
- Company will put $150 in the HAS each month for single employees
- Company will put $200 in the HAS each month for family
Customer Care Representative
Applicant should be able to do the following:
- Communicate effectively
- Enter data accurately
- Type at least 35 words per minutes
- Adapt quickly
- Think independently
- Solve problems on your own
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel a plus.
Must be able to work well within fluent and ever changing team environment. We are open 24 hours a day 365 days a year. This job requires a flexible schedule, 6-8 hours daily of sitting in front of a computer monitor while assisting customers and entering information into the computer.
Paid hourly on a weekly base, full time medical/dental available after 90 days.
Looking for both part and full time employees, have the ability to make commission and bonuses.
HVAC Service Technician and / or Installer
$4000 Sign On Bonus. Blue Ox Heating And Air in New Hope, MN is looking for an individual to perform HVAC Service Calls and / or install HVAC Equipment.
Applicant must have the following:
- Good driving record with valid drivers license
- Pass a background check and drug test
- Must have 1+ year HVAC experience
- A degree in HVAC or a license and/or service HVAC equipment is preferred but not a requirement
- Applicant should have a good work ethic, be organized, self motivated and responsible
- Applicant should also have a good appearance, good communication skills, good penmanship and be committed to providing good customer service on a daily basis
- Flexible working hours offered with a rotating on-call schedule
Blue Ox will provide you with:
- Health Benefits
- 401K Bonus Program
Blue Ox is among the top paying HVAC Contractors in the Twin Cities Metro Area. Compensation will depend upon experience and credentials.
Job Type: Full Type
Required Education: High School or Equivalent