Blue Ox was founded in 2013 when the McGuire, Gavic and Foschiatti families combined their 100 collective years of experience into one talented company. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured to provide our Minneapolis-St. Paul area customers with outstanding heating, cooling, and indoor-air quality services to make your home as comfortable as possible. Blue Ox Heating and Air is North American Technician Excellence certified and a member of the Minnesota Heating & Cooling Association. We want to be your go-to heating, cooling and air quality company.
When we say we can handle whatever problem you have, we say it with total confidence. Whether you have a small problem or a huge problem, know that the timely tech who shows up at your door will know exactly what to do. You don’t even need to know what your problem is! That’s what we’re here for.
Home Services Made Easy
We serve you the way you want to be served. If your furnace stops working at 2 a.m. — call us! We’ll be there to fix your problem with a smile on our face and shoe covers on our feet, regardless of what the clock says. It’s our mission to quickly take care of your heating and cooling emergencies. In addition to repair, replacement, and emergency service, we’re passionate about air quality. If you’re suffering from allergies or itchy skin –let’s problem solve together. Our comfort advisors will explain numerous options fitting a range of budgets to improve your indoor air quality. We offer expertise in humidity management, air cleaning, and particle removal to keep your family healthy and comfortable.
What can you expect from Blue Ox Technicians?
Blue Ox believes professionalism is about more than just doing a great job. It’s about how we do a great job. Our technicians aren’t here just to fix your heating, cooling, and air quality system, they’re also here to answer your questions and make sure you’re comfortable. We accomplish all three goals by emphasizing courtesy, punctuality, and attentive customer service. Our job isn’t just about the work we do; it’s about making sure the people we work for, YOU, are as happy and satisfied as possible.
- We value your comfort and happiness.
- We will cheerfully refund your money if you are not 100% satisfied.
- Our technicians will treat your home like it was their own.
- We will be on-time, professional, and polite.
- We will wear shoe covers in your home, never use foul language or use tobacco while on the job.
- To ensure your peace of mind, our employees are background-checked and drug-tested.
- We only use quality heating and cooling products to make our repairs and installations.
- We never cut corners on products and parts and take pride in providing efficient and long-lasting results.